Your gift, for a lifetime of difference
SANE Australia has been offering support to those affected by complex mental issues for over 35 years. You can be the reason that our vital work and support continues, by leaving a gift in your Will.
We know that your first priority is to look after your family and loved ones. We also know that leaving a gift in your Will to SANE Australia is important. We suggest you share your intensions with your family so they can understand why it matters to you.
What kinds of gifts can you leave?
- Residuary – the remainder of your Estate after gifts to family and loved ones are disbursed.
- Percentage – a percentage of your Estate.
- Pecuniary – a specific gift of cash.
- An investment in perpetuity.
Suggested wording for your Will
You or your solicitor can use the below wording to ensure that your gift is used to have the most impact at SANE Australia.
I give …(insert kind of gift here) to SANE Australia 006 533 606 for its general purposes and I declare that the receipt of the Secretary or other proper officer shall be an absolute discharge to my trustee who shall not be bound to see the application of this gift.
Our promise to you
When considering leaving a gift in your Will to SANE Australia, we promise to:
- Honour your wishes
- Respect that an important decision like this needs time. How and when you make your decision is personal to you.
- Honour your privacy – we would like to acknowledge your generosity but only if you would like us to.
- Ensure your gift is used in the most effective and impact way.
- Continue to communicate with you about our work in a manner frequency and that you prefer.
We are here to help
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have. We would love to hear from you.
Melanie Verges, Philanthropy Lead
M: 0426 257 390
T: 02 8030 7060