About The Vizard Foundation
The Vizard Foundation is a philanthropic organisation which since 1991 has been contributing to society by supporting a wide range of institutions and initiatives, including:
- Vizard Foundation House, providing accommodation for people supporting hospital patients
- Promotion of community engagement, scholarship and education in the fine and performing arts
- Assisting young and mid-career Australian fine and performing artists with opportunities to create and showcase new work
- Making culturally significant works of art available for display and study at major institutions
- Scientific research, particularly in the fields of agriculture and veterinary science
- Conservation of indigenous flora and fauna.
Support for SANE
Since 2016, The Vizard Foundation has been the principal supporter of SANE Australia’s factsheets and guides. This generous support has enabled SANE to inaugurate its Plain English Research series, an innovative method of translating cutting-edge mental health research for interested non-academic readers.
SANE continues to benefit from The Vizard Foundation’s support, producing valuable new resources to further our mission of improving the lives of people living with complex mental illness.